“Now You Can Learn The Presentations Skills Used By Top Professional Speakers!”
- Do you need to make presentations as part of your profession?
- Do you use seminars to win sales or generate contacts and sales leads?
- Would you like to improve the effectiveness of your presentations?
- Would you like your delegates to remember whatever you want them to?
- Would you like your delegates to want to buy from you rather than your competition?
- Are you terrified of speaking in front of groups?
- Have you ever felt that your presentation skills have let you down?
Many people seem to think that they could never speak in front of an audience because they believe that they don’t have the talent or confidence for it.
What they don’t know is that the most important skills that successful speakers have at their disposal are almost all learned, and those that aren’t learned come with practice anyway.
Whatever your view (and your experience) the “How To Use The Presentation Skills Used By The Pro’s!” workshop will enable you to get serious results from your presentations.
And here’s what you can expect to learn:
- How to prepare for your presentation.
- How to relax before and during your presentation.
- How to structure your presentation for maximum impact.
- How to use visual aids to reinforce your message even more.
- How to make your presentation STAND OUT from the crowd.
- The 3 most important phrases that will make the delegates want to buy from you instead of your competitors.
- How to avoid the 5 most deadly and widely-used presentation killers.
- How to confidently tackle audience participation.
- How to improve your vocal abilities.
- How to get your message across effectively and make the delegates remember it.
- How to speak with confidence and authority – even if you’re actually terrified.
But that’s not all…
The workshop includes group and individual exercises, discussion sessions, practice activities, and relaxation techniques.
The workshop is designed to be inspiring, helpful, informative, and fun.
Above all, everyone who comes along will be able to make Winning Presentations!
So how does it work?
This presentation skills training program is an intensive one-day session.
It can easily be held at your business premises (or a neutral venue) for up to 10 members of your team.
Ideally you need to have a group of between 7 and 10 people to ensure the best learning opportunity. This also makes the training more cost-effective.
You can also have the training at a neutral venue (such as a hotel meeting room) near your workplace. This works well to reduce interruptions but does increase the cost of the training.
And what does it cost?
To run the presentation skill training program at your business costs from just £570. This means that if you have 10 team members who could do with making better presentations, then it would work out at only £57 per person.
But what do you get for your money?
The fee includes all training materials and all (reasonable) expenses.
You’ll also have access to an exclusive clients-only audio recording of the presentation skills key points along with downloadable templates and tools.
Want to know more?
Just give us a call on 07703 885 305 for more information.
We’ll have an informal chat about what you need and work from there.
Or you can fill in the contact form.
And here’s what people have said about this workshop:
“Fun, informative, useful. A must if you have no previous training in speaking/presenting.”
“Extremely worthwhile and thought provoking as it ‘shot down’ all of my previous presentations and most that I’ve seen. I wish I’d done this years ago.”
3A Gear Services
“I would say it was good fun, you’re surrounded by people in the same boat, so you don’t feel awkward. Good value for money.”
“It has made me more aware that what is happening in the inside does not necessary come across on the outside, very informative and inspiring.”
“It was well worth the investment. The changes I will make will certainly generate more than that in extra profits because I can now make better, more focused presentations… great ice-cream too!”
“Good, sound and thorough course – with a bit of wicked fun.”
“Very informative, confidence boosting, fun, professional and great value for money.”
“I thought it was an excellent day and would be happy to recommend it to others. For what came out of it I thought it was excellent value for money.”
“Excellent tuition by a skilled mentor.”
Dental and Cosmetic Clinic
“Fun, professional and a winning formula to make your presentation stand out from the competition.”
i4 Technologies Ltd